Sometimes, to get to the finish line, you need a coach. Someone who will hold you accountable, tighten your form, narrow your focus, and get you over the finish line.
Do you need coaching? Answer these questions below:
- Do you lack motivation to get started?
- Are you unsure of whether or not you can even write let alone sustain the pace over an entire novel?
- Are you clueless when it comes to figuring out what’s wrong with the novel you’ve been writing for years?
- Are you overwhelmed with writing advice and have no idea which to take?
- Do you need a deadline or a whip cracker to stay on course?
If you answered ‘yes’ to three or more, you’d benefit from Coach-in-a-Box.
Which Coach-in-a-Box is my best option?
- Goal setting
- Regular check-ins
- Setting deadlines
- A built-in cheering squad to get you off the starting blocks!
- FREE access to HEA’s courses
Ready, set, go!
- A detailed analysis to establish your writer profile
- A writing plan for you to stick to drawn up with your writing coach
- An hour of dedicated coaching time per week over email or Skype to work through your WIP (work in progress)
- Free access to HEA’s courses
Coaching packages run for three months!